Access all of your visual content from Google Drive and MavSocial and then easily share images or videos out to your social networks.
Adding a Google Drive account to MavSocial
- Now you can add your Google Drive account by selecting the Integration tab in your account settings.
- Add your Google Drive account by clicking Connect Google Drive Account.
You can also add a Google Drive account by clicking the Google Drive icon when uploading files in the Digital Library, by clicking Connect Google Drive Account.
- After adding the account you can see all your Google drive assets in uploader popup.
- You can select Images or Videos by clicking on the dropdown.
- You can download your images and videos to your Digital Library by clicking on the download icon.
- After downloading you can see the downloaded assets in the Digital Library.
- If you click on the refresh icon all the new assets added in your Google Drive will be shown.
Removing Google Drive accounts from MavSocial
- You can remove a Google Drive account from your MavSocial profile by clicking the Remove button under the gear icon.
- You can also remove the google drive account from the Digital Library upload screen by clicking on the account profile picture and clicking the Remove button.
Teams & Brands Permissions
- Super Admin can connect a Google Drive account as well as for team members those who have Add Network permissions
- If Team members have upload permissions, then they can download the files into Library
- Only 1 Google Drive account can be added at any point in time
- If team members have connected Google drive account, then it will be visible to Super User also
- If a Super Admin downloads Google Drive files, they will be in the Private mode
- If team members download Google Drive files, they will be visible to other team members as well as to the Super Admin.