Access all of your visual content that you store on Google Drive from MavSocial and then easily share images or videos out to your social networks.
Google Drive is for Enterprise Users only.
Open MavSocial and access Google Drive via the Digital Library
2. Connect and Authorize the app
Click the Connect button, and it will take you to Google Drive to authenticate.
- Once you have authorized access to your files, you will be returned to MavSocial, and all of your video and image files will be displayed.
Download the files to Google Drive
Clicking the Download icon will download files to the Digital Library
Only images and videos can be fetched from Google Drive
You can see the downloaded files under the Google Drive folder which is created under Root Folder in Library
- After connecting Google Drive, you will have two options for downloading the assets
- Yes, download assets automatically
- No, the download assets manually
After selecting “download assets automatically” option you will receive a message “Your sync settings updated successfully” and all your assets will be downloaded to your media library.
Google drive will automatically sync every 5 minutes
Teams & Brands Permissions
- Super Admin can connect a Google Drive account as well as for team members those who have Add Network permissions
- If Team members have upload permissions, then they can download the files into Library
- Only 1 Google Drive account can be added at any point in time
- If team members have connected Google drive account, then it will be visible to Super User also
- If a Super Admin downloads Google Drive files, they will be in the Private mode
- If team members download Google Drive files, they will be visible to other team members as well as to the Super Admin.