You can add multiple time slots for scheduling posts inside a MavRepeater Campaign. For example, every day at 1:15 PM for the first time slot, every Tuesday at 3:30 PM for the second time slot, every Wednesday at 7:30 PM for the third time slot, and every Thursday at 10:30 PM for the fourth.
You can also add time slots by days or weeks.
If an existing Campaign is edited with new time-slots, then the scheduled time for all posts will be updated based on the new timeslot pattern.
How to Add Time Slots to a MavRepeater Campaign
- Navigate to the Campaign List view to see all your Campaigns.
- Identify the MavRepeater Campaign you would like to add time slots to. MavRepeater Campaigns are denoted by a small green clock icon.
You can also filter to view only your MavRepeater campaigns, by clicking the Show only Repeater Campaigns button in the top-right of the Campaign List view.
- Click the MavRepeater campaign you would like to add time slots to.
- Click the Edit Campaign button in the top-right corner.
- You can then add time slots to your campaign just as you did when you first created the MavRepeater campaign.
- Once finished adding time slots, press Update to apply the changes to your campaign and all the posts in it.