You can add multiple time slots for scheduling posts inside a Repeating or One-Time Queue. For example, publish posts every day at 1:15 PM, every Tuesday at 3:30 PM, every Wednesday at 7:30 PM, and every Thursday at 10:30 PM.
You can also add time slots by days or weeks.
If an existing queue is edited with new time-slots, then the scheduled time for all posts will be updated based on the new timeslot pattern.
How to Add Time Slots to a Queue
- Navigate to the Campaign List view to see all of your queues.
- Identify the queue you would like to add time slots to. A small green clock icon denotes queues.
You can also filter to view only your queues, by clicking the Show only Queues button in the top-right of the Campaign List view.
- Click the queue you would like to add time slots to.
- Click the Edit Campaign button in the top-right corner.
- You can then add time slots to your campaign, just as you did when you first created the queue.
- Once finished adding time slots, press Update to apply the changes to your queue and all the posts.