At times, you may find you are unable to add a post to a campaign even though your post fits all the requirements. This could be due to the campaign itself. If a Campaign has expired, posts cannot be added to it, so you should edit the Campaign by extending the expiry date and then retry adding the post.
Articles in this section
- I am not able to add a Facebook page.
- My post is not publishing to a network.
- Why isn’t my post adding to a campaign?
- I am not able to add files to the Digital Library via the “Uploader”.
- Why are there duplicate files in the Digital Library?
- My video upload is failing at the end of the upload, especially for large files.
- My reports are not up to date.
- My reports are not updating to show the latest counts