There are two ways - you can either post a YouTube link or alternatively (and better) just upload the video you want to publish to the Digital Library and then publish it to the Twitter network. In Post Manager just click Library icon, then Videos tab and select the video you want to publish.
Articles in this section
- Does MavSocial support all browsers?
- How do I delete an image or video from the Digital Library?
- Why are duplicate images present in the Digital Library?
- I am not able to upload media files using ‘Uploader’
- Post is not publishing to network
- I am not able to add a Facebook page
- When I upload a video, sometimes it fails at the end of the upload, especially for large files.
- I am not able to add posts to a campaign
- How can I see and edit a campaign?
- How can I delete a Campaign?