Available for Enterprise, Business, PRO, Advanced, and Free subscriptions.
You can create customized lists of Hashtags for you to add to your social media posts with just a few clicks. Once you’ve created a list of hashtags, paste all those hashtags into your posts in the Post Manager by simply selecting the hashtag group.
A few things to note:
- A maximum of 30 hashtags can be added in each group
- You can also select more than one group. We will show unique hashtags if multiple groups containing duplicate hashtags are selected
How to create a Hashtag List
- Click on your profile icon in the top-right corner of MavSocial, and click Settings from the drop-down menu.
- On the navigation bar, select Hashtags.
- Here, you will see all your hashtag lists. To create a new list, click Create.
- Give your Hashtag List a name, type in all the hashtags you would like to put in the list, and finally, click Save when you’ve finished.
Using Hashtag Lists
- Navigate to the Post Manager.
- Click the Hashtags dropdown.
- Select the list of hashtags you wish to insert into your post, and the hashtags will be immediately pasted to the end of your post.