The LinkedIn Reports section allows you to view metrics related to LinkedIn such as Key Page Facts, Likes & Comments, Shares & Clicks, Reach, Followers & Engagement by Date, Reblogs, Follower Demographics and Recent Posts By Engagement.
Note: The LinkedIn API provides analytics for company page(s) only. Due to this, we are not able to provide any analytics on LinkedIn Main Pages
There are 2 tabs in LinkedIn reports:
- Posts Report
In Report tab, there are multiple sections
Key Page Facts
- Impressions: Total number of times each update was shown to LinkedIn members
- Engagement: Total number of interactions, clicks, and followers acquired divided by the number of impressions
- Clicks: Total number of clicks on your content, the company name, or the logo. This doesn't include interactions (shares, likes, and comments) or followers acquired
- Followers: Total number of followers of your company page from account creation date.
- Posts: Total number posts that you have made in the selected time period.
- Interactions: Total number of times members have liked, commented on, or shared each update
- Likes: Total number of times members liked your content in the selected time period
- Comments: Total number of times members commented on your content in the selected time period
- Shares: Total number of times members shared your content in the selected time period
Likes & Comments- this displays Likes & Comments in the selected time period.
Shares & Clicks - Displays shares and clicks in the selected time period
Impressions: Total number of times your updates were seen on a daily basis by everyone and this includes repeat views.
Uniques: Total number of times your updates were seen on a daily basis by unique members.
Followers and Engagement By Date- This displays followers trend and engagement in the selected time period.
Followers Demographics- This displays engagement in different categories such as Seniority, Industries, Function and Country from the account creation date.
Recent Posts By Engagement- This displays the top 5 most recent posts with details of impressions, clicks, likes, comments, shares and engagement.