Multi-image publishing is available for Facebook, Twitter and Instagram networks.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Navigate to Post Manager
- Select any Facebook profile or Twitter profile or Instagram profile
- Select multiples images from Stock Images or Digital Library or Upload icon
- Editing and De-selecting the image
5) Drag and Drop to rearrange the order of the selected images,
- While adding multiple images, if you add a video/audio, all images will disappear and the respective video/audio will add to the post.
- If we select another network profile, only the first image will add to the post for them.
Preview of Multi Images in Post Manager for Facebook
Preview of Multi Images in Post Manager for Twitter
Preview of Carousel in Post Manager for Instagram
For Instagram, After the post is saved in the application,
- Login to MavSocial app
- Navigate to Instagram tab
- Check for a Multi-image post
4.Click on Post Now
- After the images are downloaded, it will navigate to the Instagram application
- On the Instagram main page, click on the add button ('+') at the bottom of the screen to add the saved images from the MavSocial app.
- Select the images from the gallery. (We have included an image with the text ‘STOP’ to hold more selection)
- Click Next and publish