You have the ability to create a predefined message for each reply you want to give for your post comments/replies in Social Inbox.
To create a predefined message,
- Navigate to ‘Account’ module in Left Menu
- Click on ‘Settings’ tab
- Click on 'Inbox' tab
- Click on ‘Add’ button to add a predefined message
- Give the Message Name i.e the Title
- Give the Message Content
- Click on Save
To send a predefined message,
- Go to Social Inbox
- Click on the ‘Message’ icon beside any comment/reply
- Click on the Predefined Message Name
- You can customize the text and Press ‘Enter’ button from keyboard to send the message
To get the name of the opposite account holder in a Predefined Message,
- Go to 'Settings' tab in 'Account' module
- Click on 'Add' button
- Give the Message name i.e the Title
- In the Message Content input field give the word 'name' besides your custom text Example: Hi name, how may we help you?
- Click on 'Save'