The Facebook Reports section allows you to view metrics related to Facebook such as
- Key Page Facts,
- Video Views,
- Page Likes,
- Growth of Total Followers,
- Page Likes Geographics
- Page Demographics,
- Cities of Followers,
- Followers Online,
- Page Reach,
- Page Actions,
- Post Engagement Rate,
- Profile Engagement Rate,
- Post Engagement,
- Engagement by Day,
- Engagement by Time,
- Top Comments
- Average Engagement by Post Type
- Most Engaged Posts.
Note: To view appropriate metrics, your Facebook page needs to have at least 30 likes
There are 3 tabs in Facebook page reports,
- Page Report
- Posts Report
- Page Comments
Key Page Facts – This shows the following details:
- Total Page Likes - Total number of likes for your Facebook Page from account creation date
- Page Likes - Difference between new likes and unlikes for your Facebook Page in the selected time period
- Page Reach: The number of people who have seen any content associated with your page
- Page Impressions: The number of impressions seen of any content associated with your page
- Page Post Engagement: The number of times people have engaged with your posts through reactions, comments, shares and more
- Page Actions: The number of clicks on your Page’s contact info and call-to-action button
- Page Views: The number of times a Page’s profile has been viewed by logged in and logged out people
- Video Views: The number of times a Page’s videos have been played for unique people for more than 3 seconds
- Number of Posts: Total number of posts that you made during the selected time period
Page Likes – This displays the page likes graph in the selected time period.
Growth of Total Followers- This is the increases or decreases in followers during the selected time period.
Page Likes Geographics – This displays the number of people, aggregated per country, who like your Page.
Page Likes Demographics – This displays the aggregated demographic data about the people who like your Page based on the age and gender information they provide in their user profiles
Cities Of Followers- The distribution of cities of Followers during the selected date period.
Followers online - This shows the times of the day and the days of the week when your followers were most active on Facebook during the selected date range.
Page Actions- The number of clicks on your Page's contact info and call-to-action button.
Post Engagement Rate- This is calculated as the sum of all likes and comments divided by the number of posts, divided by the number of followers.
Profile Engagement Rate- Calculated as the number of comments divided by number of Followers during the selected date range.
Page Reach – This displays the Page Reach count in the selected time period
Video Views- The number of video views per page that occurred within the selected time period.
- Engagement: Total number of likes, comments and shares for your Facebook Page in the selected time period
- Likes: Total number of likes for your posts in the selected time period
- Posts: Total number of posts per day in the selected time period
- Reactions: Total number of reactions (Like, Love, Haha, Wow, Sad & Angry) for your posts in the selected time period
- Comments: Total number of comments for your posts in the selected time period
- Shares: Total number of times your posts have been publicly shared in the selected time period
Engagement By Day Of Week – This displays the post engagement by day of the week from the account creation date.
Engagement By Time of Day – This displays the post engagement by the time of the day from the account creation date. Time is based on your profile settings.
Top Comments – This displays the top 10 people who have engaged most with your posts in the time period.
Engagement By Post Type – This displays the average post engagement by type.
Most Engaged Posts – This displays the posts that have the highest engagement in the selected time period.
The Facebook Page, Post, and Comments report sections allow you to Export as Excel, PDF. When you select Export as Excel, the file will download in the browser and if you select Export as PDF, it will send the downloaded document to the respective account Email.
In the Posts Report tab, you can view the details of each post in the selected time period.
In the Comments Report tab, you can view the details of the comments.