The Facebook Reports section allows you to view metrics related to Facebook such as Key Page Facts, Page Likes, Page Likes Geographics and Demographics, Page Reach, Post Engagement, Engagement by Day of Week, Engagement by Time of Day, Top 10 People by Reactions and Comments, Average Engagement by Post Type and Most Engaged Posts.
Note: To view appropriate metrics, your Facebook page needs to have at least 30 likes
There are 3 tabs in Facebook page reports,
- Page Report
- Posts Report
- Page Comments
In Page Report tab, there are multiple sections:
- Key Page Facts – This shows the following details:
- Page Reach: The number of people who have seen any content associated with your page
- Page Impressions: The number of impressions seen of any content associated with your page
- Page Post Engagement: The number of times people have engaged with your posts through reactions, comments, shares and more
- Page Actions: The number of clicks on your Page’s contact info and call-to-action button
- Page Views: The number of times a Page’s profile has been viewed by logged in and logged out people
- Video Views: The number of times a Page’s videos have been played for unique people for more than 3 seconds
- Number of Posts: Total number of posts that you made during the selected time period
- Page Likes – This displays the page likes graph in the selected time period.
- Page Likes Geographics – This displays the number of people, aggregated per country, who like your Page
- Page Likes Demographics – This displays the aggregated demographic data about the people who like your Page based on the age and gender information they provide in their user profiles
- Page Reach – This displays the Page Reach count in the selected time period
Post Engagement – This shows the following details:
- Engagement: Total number of likes, comments and shares for your Facebook Page in the selected time period
- Likes: Total number of likes for your posts in the selected time period
- Posts: Total number of posts per day in the selected time period
- Reactions: Total number of reactions (Like, Love, Haha, Wow, Sad & Angry) for your posts in the selected time period
- Comments: Total number of comments for your posts in the selected time period
- Shares: Total number of times your posts have been publicly shared in the selected time period
- Engagement By Day Of Week – This displays the post engagement by day of the week from the account creation date.
- Engagement By Time of Day – This displays the post engagement by the time of the day from the account creation date. Time is based on your profile settings.
- Top 10 People By Reactions & Comments – This displays the top 10 people who have engaged most with your posts in the time period.
- Average Engagement By Post Type – This displays the average post engagement by type.
- Most Engaged Posts – This displays the posts that have the highest engagement in the selected time period.
In Posts Report tab, you can view the details of each post in the selected time period
In Page Comments tab, you can view the details of the comments.