Available for Enterprise, Business, PRO and Advanced subscriptions
MavSocial's Email verification feature allows users to receive email notifications once the user has verified their Email address.
How to enable email notifications
- Go to Settings and select Advanced Settings.
- The email notifications toggle will be switched to off by default.
- Click the switch so that the toggle shows on, then a verification email with a link will be sent to the user's registered email address.
- When clicking the verification link, your email will be verified and you will be navigated to MavSocial.
- After successful email verification, the email notification switch will show on.
- You will now receive the following notification emails:
- Scheduled post is published
- Scheduled post fails
- Network token expiry
- Post submitted for approval by a team member
- Post is declined by the super admin
- Post is approved
Note: If a user didn't receive the verification email, simply click Resend Email as shown below: