Available for Enterprise, Business, PRO, Advanced, and Free subscriptions.
To publish stories to Instagram, you can create and schedule your posts on the MavSocial platform but it would require you to use the MavSocial mobile app to do the final publishing.
How to Publish an Instagram Story with MavSocial
- Navigate to Post Manager and select an Instagram profile.
- Create your post and select any image, video or multiple images.
- Press the Advanced Options button.
- Check the option “Publish as Story” in the pop-up side panel.
- Click publish and your post will be saved, ready to be published in the MavSocial Mobile App.
- In the MavSocial Mobile App, the user can manually publish the post as a story.
How to Identify Instagram Story Posts in MavSocial
Marking Instagram posts as a Story or Feed is used to help users to identify whether the post is a Story post or Feed post.
Steps to follow differentiate Story vs Feed:
- Go to the MavSocial Mobile App and tap the Campaigns tab.
- Instagram Story posts will be captioned by "Publishing as Story", and Feed posts will be captioned with "Publishing as Feed".