Available for Enterprise, Business, PRO, and Advanced users.
You may upload up to 10 images per post to Instagram.
Note: all publishing to Instagram Personal accounts has to be completed on the MavSocial Mobile App.
How to Upload Multi-Image Instagram Posts:
- Navigate to Post Manager.
- Select any Instagram profile.
- Select multiple images from your Digital Library, the Stock Image Library, or Upload from your computer.
- Editing and De-selecting the image.
- Drag and Drop to rearrange the order of the selected images.
Note: While adding multiple images, if you add a video/audio, all images will disappear and the respective video/audio will add to the post.
Preview of Carousel in Post Manager for Instagram
After the post is saved in the application, we need to publish it from the MavSocial Mobile App.
- Login to the MavSocial app
- Tap Campaigns on the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Search for your post using the filters.
- Click on Post Now.
- The images will download to your phone and you will be navigated to the Instagram application.
- On the Instagram main page, click on the add button ('+') at the bottom of the screen to add the saved images from the MavSocial app.
- Select the images from the gallery. (We have included an image with the text ‘STOP’ to indicate the last image has been added)
- Click Next and publish