Google My Business reviews management in MavSocial is available on all paid subscriptions: Advanced, PRO, Business, and Enterprise.
Google developed Google My Business as a way to make it easier for searchers to get the information they need, quickly and conveniently. Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google.
Reviews are used to manage all our Google My Business accounts in one place.
Adding a Google My Business profile to MavSocial
- Click your account icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select Social Profiles from the dropdown.
- Connect a new Social Profile, by clicking the Add Profiles button.
- Click the Google My Business icon to add your Google Business account.
- Upon clicking the Google My Business icon, you will be prompted to log in via a secure login window.
- Select the account you wish to add, by checking the checkbox and clicking the Save button. Then your Google My Business account will be added.
Managing Google My Business Reviews
- Click the Engagement tab and select Reviews to access the reviews management screen.
- You can see all the reviews given by customers, and reply to them all within MavSocial.
- You can filter your reviews by rating, to view all 5-start reviews, 4-star reviews, etc., by clicking the Filter button in the top-right corner and selecting star ratings to filter by.
- Respond to reviews directly from MavSocial by clicking the review and typing your message in the comment box on the right or selecting a predefined message to paste into the comment box in just a click.
Save your own predefined messages by clicking your account icon in the top-right corner of MavSocial, selecting Settings from the dropdown, and clicking Saved Replies from the settings menu.
- Once you have responded to a review, mark it complete by clicking the checkbox in the top-right corner of the item.
This review will then be sent from your Incomplete folder to your Completed folder.
- Super Admins can manage Google My Business access among team members by navigating to Teams & Brands, then Global Permissions, and checking the GMB box to grant access to the whole organization. Alternatively, grant access to specific users or teams in the Manage Teams tab of your Teams & Brands settings.
You can also click on calendar and select reviews by date and month.
After selecting a time period and clicking Apply, only reviews from the selected time period will show.