Available for Advanced, PRO, Business, and Enterprise users.
The Post Manager for Google My Business allows you to quickly publish posts on your Google My Business account.
Publishing posts to a Google My Business account
- Navigate to the Post Manager.
From here you can Publish the post immediately, save the post as a Draft, or Schedule the post to publish at a particular date and time.
- Choose the campaign you'd like to add the post to.
- Select the GMB account you would like to post to, by checking the checkbox of the desired GMB profile.
- Select the type of post you’d like to create from the Post Type dropdown (Event, update, offer).
- Create your post. Options to add photos, videos, text, events, offers, and a button to your post will appear. Tap each field and enter any relevant information.
- You can upload files locally, access existing content from the Digital Library, or select from the huge selection of images from the Stock Image Library.
- Once finished creating the post, you may Publish the post, save the post as a Draft, or Schedule the post to publish at a specific date and time.
- To publish, press the Publish button in the bottom-right corner.
You will then see a message to confirm you have the right to publish the content you have included in your post.
- Once you have accepted these terms and pressed Ok, a notification will appear in the top-right corner confirming that you have successfully published your post to the selected GMB Account.
Saving a post as a draft
- To save this post as a draft, press the draft button in the bottom-right corner of the screen, and your post will be saved as a draft to the selected campaign.
Scheduling a post to publish at a specific time and date
- To schedule a post, first, click the small calendar icon.
- On the pop-up, choose the date and time you’d like to post and in which timezone.
- When finished selecting the date and time to publish, press Ok in the bottom-right corner of the popup to close, and press Schedule in the bottom-right corner of the page.
- A notification will appear in the top-right corner of the page to confirm that you have successfully scheduled your social media post.
Requirements for Images:
- Single image post only
- Maximum file size: 5 MB
- Supported image formats: Jpeg, jpg, png,
Requirements for Videos:
- Single video posts only
- Maximum file size: 100 MB
- Video duration must between 3 seconds and 30 seconds
- Supported video formats : .mp4