GMB Questions & Answers allows you to check the questions and answers raised by customers and reply to them.
This feature is available for Business and Enterprise users.
How to check Google My Business Questions & Answers
- Navigate to Reviews and select Google my Business.
- You will see Questions & Answers on the left side below Reviews.
- When you click on the + icon beside Questions & Answers, you will see a popup.
- In the popup you will see select a location drop-down, you can select the location from which you want to ask questions and the question will be posted by clicking on the post button.
- You can check and uncheck the checkbox beside Question & Answers.
- All the questions which customers give will be visible here.
- You can give an answer by clicking on Post.
- You can also see the likes count for questions and replies given by others.
- You can also delete the answer by clicking on delete.
- Find Unassigned, Assigned, and Resolved reviews in the Tasks section.
- To assign question & answer, find an unassigned question & answer and click the assign icon in the top-right corner of the question & answer in the feeds.
- In the pop-up side window, you will see options to assign the question & answer to team members or to assign to self.
- You can view all the assigned Questions & Answers by clicking the Assigned tab in the Tasks section.
- You can resolve completed assigned reviews by clicking the resolve icon in the top-right corner of an assigned review.
- After clicking the Resolve icon, the review will be resolved and moved to the Resolved tab.
- When you click on the filter button you will be seeing options like Filter by rating, Filter by replies etc.
- When you check/uncheck the checkboxes and click on Apply button Reviews/ Questions & Answers will be shown accordingly.
- You can also complete the Question & Answers by clicking on the checkbox beside the question.
- When you click on the checkbox you will get a drop down at the top, in which you can select “Complete Selected” or “Incomplete Selected”.
- Selected questions will be moved to the Completed tab.