The MavSocial interface gives you an easy and quick access to important modules such as Dashboard, Digital Library, RSS Content Manager, Stock Images, Campaigns, Post Manager, Social Inbox, Reporting, Account, and Help & Feedback. For more detailed information, please refer to the respective sections.
The components of MavSocial interface are
- Top Right Links
- Side Bar
The Top Right Links
The Top Right Links provides access to options for managing your profile
The Side Bar provides access to the core menus of the MavSocial application such as Dashboard, Digital Library, RSS Content Manager, Stock Images, Campaigns, Post Manager, Social Inbox, Reporting, Teams & Brands, Account, Help & Feedback and MavChat.
- Dashboard - The Dashboard quickly and easily gives insight into the social snapshot and social network graphs. You can view and purchase the newest images from Bigstock. Latest comments from your social networks are displayed and you can directly like, comment, Retweets etc. depending on your network. Dashboard has quick links to a post and access Post Manager, Photo Library, Video Library, and RSS.
- Digital Library - The Digital Library section allows you to access and manage images, videos, audio, and other social assets. You can also upload social asset files.
- RSS Content Manager - The RSS Content Manager section allows you to manage RSS content, feeds and categories.
- Stock Images - The Stock Images allows you to search and buy licensed stock images.
- Campaigns - The Campaigns section allows you to create a new campaign, view campaign details, edit campaigns, add posts to a campaign, and much more.
- Post Manager - The Post Manager section allows you to schedule and save posts (as well as publish) to multiple social networks.
- Social Inbox - The Social Inbox section allows you to view all messages (both mail and comments) from your social media accounts.
- Reporting - The Reporting section helps you to view your activity reports related to the digital library, campaigns, social media accounts, and short URLs. You can also view the log of all activities.
- Teams & Brands – The Teams & Brands section allows you to add team members and manage global permissions.
- Managing Account - The Account section helps you manage your profile, social networks, invoices and top up accounts.
- Within the MavSocial Campaign Management, you can launch campaigns, perform all the social media activities and view all reports related to your campaigns.