UGC (User Generated Content) Curation allows you to obtain the legal rights to publish any image or video with just a few clicks! After rights are granted by the image/video owner you can download the digital content directly to the library for future use.
It has filters like Asset Type & Networks selection in Search & Saved tabs.
This functionality is available for as a paid option for Business and Enterprise Users. To access the UGC module, please contact us at email@example.com.
1) Search for a keyword and results will display from Instagram and Twitter accounts.
All Image and video posts will be displayed related to that keyword. A maximum of 40 posts related to that keyword are initially fetched.You can request further posts.
2) You can save up to 10 search keywords. Advanced search can also be done by duration and minimum likes count.
3) Save a post
Now Go to Saved Tab
4) Click on the ‘Request’ button
5) Select the account for which you want to request the image or video from.
6) Customize the "Message" and give "Terms and Conditions" URL before sending the request to the account user, and then click enter. Example for a Keyword: #iPadLove
7) Pennant color changes to Yellow when you have sent a request to use the image/video
8) Once the user has replied back with #RequestedKeyword, the Pennant color changes to Green.
9) You can download the image by clicking on “Save to Digital Library” button
10) After the image is saved to the Digital Library the icon changes to “Saved to Digital Library”
- Once the post is in the saved tab it won't appear again in search results.
- If the post has not received any reply or comment with the requested keyword for 2 weeks, pennant color changes from Yellow to Red(No approval)
- You can request to use an image or video a maximum of 3 times.
Posts that were deleted from search tab or saved tab appear here. They can be restored to their respective tabs by using the restore button.
Deleted posts will be kept in the deleted tab for 24 hours before they have removed completely.