Digital Library Overview
The Digital Library section allows you to access and manage images, videos, audio, Storage and other social assets. You can also create folders from Media page.
- Navigate to Digital Library > Media
Searching for Photo
You can search by ID, Title, Description, Format, Source and Tags
Changing Gallery views
There are 3 ways to view the gallery: Tile, Grid and Table views.
Create New folder
Create on "+" icon to create a folder
You can drop files from your desktop or you can add files here.
You can select any folder and click on the trash icon to delete any folder.
Note: But you cannot delete a Root folder.
Select any folder and click the Move folder icon, The popup "Move to the desired folder" pop-up will display.You can drag and drop the folder to another folder.
Note: You cannot move the root folder.
Select any folder and click on Rename folder.
Click on Filter, you can customize your search by Asset Type and File Type
You can check the "Show files in the subfolder(s)" options to view all the assets present inside the subfolder.
Asset details page
Here you can :
- Edit the name of the image.
- Edit the description of the image.
- Edit the Image notes
- Edit the Search Tags and Publishing Tags
- To add effects to your image, click Add Effects.
- The Photo Editor page will be displayed.
- Select the required effect from the options.
- Click Apply to apply that effect.
- Click Save.
- Click Update.