To add or edit a campaign;
- Navigate to Campaigns > Campaign Planner > Create New Campaign.
The Create New Campaign page will be displayed as shown in the image below:
- Enter the title of the campaign in the Campaign Title text entry box.
- Enter the description of the campaign in the Campaign Description text entry box.
- Every campaign has a Start Date and End Date. If the Campaign crosses its end date, then you cannot create posts inside this campaign. Select the starting date of the campaign from the Start Date
- If a Campaign is set to Perpetual, then it has no end date.
- Select the language of the campaign from the Language drop-down list.
There are two types of campaigns within MavSocial: Campaign and MavRepeater Campaign (only for PRO use)
Campaign- A normal campaign is where all posts are published, saved, and scheduled manually.
MavRepeater Campaign- A MavRepeater campaign where users can schedule posts based on predefined timeslots, for example, every day at 9:00 am or every 2nd Tuesday at 3:00 pm etc.
Once all the posts in the campaign have been published, the post in the campaign repeats.
In a MavRepeater Campaign, you can have up to 4 different timeslots per campaign.
Default Campaign Functionality:
After, click on Post Manager, the previously selected campaign should display until you log out from the application
Your default Time zone will be displayed – you can change it by selecting a different time zone from the dropdown list.
- Select “Daily” or “Every Weekday” from Repeats and select the time you want your posts to go out.
- If you have selected “Every Weekday,” then another option will appear allowing you to select which days you want to publish. – By default, Monday and Friday are selected.
- Select interval days/weeks for scheduling posts from the Every dropdown list.
- The Summary will show the scheduled posts that you have selected.
- If you want to create a second timeslot, click on + “Add New Time Slot.”
- Note: you can select a maximum of 4 time-slots per campaign.
- Click on the trash icon beside a Timeslot to delete
- Note: there needs to be at least one-time slot.
A new campaign will be created and displayed in the Campaign Management screen.
Note: you can’t change a Campaign from a Normal Campaign to a MavRepeater Campaign or vice versa.
Click the pencil icon to edit the campaign.
Click the “Update” button when you have made the required changes.