Navigate to the Campaign List and click Create Campaign.
The Create New Campaign page will be displayed as shown in the image below:
- Enter the title of the campaign in the Campaign Title text box.
- Enter the description of the campaign in the Campaign Description text box.
- Every campaign has a Start Date and End Date. If the Campaign crosses its end date, then you cannot create posts inside this campaign. Select the starting date of the campaign from the Start Date.
- Select the language of the campaign from the Language drop-down list.
There are three types of campaigns within MavSocial: Normal Campaigns, One-Time Queues, and Repeating Queues.
- Repeating queue:
Perfect for repeat-publishing your evergreen content. After the last post in your queue is published, the queue will start over.
- One-Time queue:
Publish posts from a list of posts, where each post is published just once. Once the post is published, it will be removed from the queue.
In a queue, you can have up to 4 different time slots per campaign.
Default Campaign Functionality:
After, click on Post Manager, the previously selected campaign should display unless you log out from the application.
Your default Time zone will be displayed – you can change it by selecting a different time zone from the dropdown list.
- Select “Daily” or “Every Weekday” from Repeats and select the time you want your posts to go out.
- If you have selected “Every Weekday,” then another option will appear, allowing you to select which days you want to publish. – By default, Monday and Friday are selected.
- Select interval days/weeks for scheduling posts from the Every dropdown list.
- The Summary will show the scheduled posts that you have selected.
- If you want to create a second timeslot, click on + “Add New Time Slot.”
- Note: you can select a maximum of 4 time-slots per campaign.
- Click on the trash icon beside a Timeslot to delete
- Note: there needs to be at least one time slot.
A new campaign will be created and displayed in the Campaign List view.
Note: you can’t change a Campaign from a Normal Campaign to a queue or vice versa.
Click the edit icon to edit the campaign.
Click the “Update” button when you have made the required changes.