One-Time Queues allow you to automate publishing from a list of posts at regular pre-defined time slots. One-Time Queues publish a post from the queue each time a time slot is hit, and doesn't publish each post more than once.
This feature is Available for Enterprise, Business, PRO, and Advanced subscriptions.
You can add posts to a One-Time Queue from the Post Manager by selecting the Queue from the Campaigns drop-down list.
These Campaigns have a timer icon next to campaign name in Campaign List
Adding Posts to One-Time Queues
- Go to Campaigns.
- Click Create Campaign.
- Select One-time Queue from the campaign type drop-down, and fill mandatory fields.
- Then you can add and customize your queue's publishing time slots.
- Then click the Create button, and the One time Queue campaign will be created.
- To add posts to the newly created queue, click the Add icon.
- Then the page will navigate to the Post manager with selected queue.
- Here you will see the Networks that support these automated publishing queues (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Tumblr).
- Select the network(s) and page(s) you wish to publish to.
- Put a description of the post in the text entry box, add an image or video from the digital library or upload from your desktop and click on Add to Queue.
- Once your post has been added to the queue, it will be published once the post is next in queue and the One-Time Queue campaign hits a time slot. Posts in a One-Time Queue will not be repeated or published again after it has been published.