Campaigns cannot be deleted from a platform, however they can be archived. Archiving a campaign will effectively remove it from the Campaign planner and prevent it from running live.
Campaigns are of 2 types,
- i) Regular Campaigns
- ii) MavRepeater Campaigns
Archiving can be done by Super Admin or Campaign Owner.
Archiving is available for ALL Subscriptions
- i) Archiving a Regular Campaign
You can hover on the campaign and you will get the option for archiving. Once the Archive icon is clicked, the campaign will disappear from Campaign planner and gets stored in the Archived tab.
- ii) Archiving an MavRepeater Campaign
Only Expired and Paused MavReapter campaigns can be archived.
Archived Campaigns can also be restored by clicking on the Unarchive icon in the Archived tab
1) In an Archived Campaign, you cannot create posts or publish posts.
2) The Miscellaneous Quick Campaign cannot be Archived. In Campaign calendar, Posts which are present in archived campaigns do not display.
3) Archived Campaigns are not visible in Post Manager, Campaign Calendar,Social Inbox and Campaign Planner tab and Reports. It is visible in ‘Archived’ tab.
Archiving can't be done for:
- Any campaign in the following status: ‘Pending’ status for Approval, ‘Decline’ or ‘Approved”.
- Any campaign that has scheduled posts.