The RSS Content Manager section allows you to manage RSS Feeds and Categories.
- Navigate to RSS Content Manager > RSS Content.
The RSS Content Manager page will be displayed. (See example below)
From here you can curate RSS content, feeds and categories.
- Hover to any article and you can see the drop down for Post manager, Save, Copy Link URL or Email the Article (See example below)
When you click on Following points,
- Click on Post Manager - You can post articles to different networks.
- Click on Save - You can save articles and can later remove from saved articles.
- Click on Copy Link URL - You can copy that link and paste in browser to view full article.
- Click on Email Article - You can email that article. Below is the screenshot for ‘Send Email’ pop-up,
- You can see articles in Grid View and Tiles View with Refresh Button.
Example: Grid View
Example: Tile View
- When you click on the article (see example below) and here also you can do actions like publish the article via Post Manager, Save, Copy Link URL or Email the article.