To manage the actual feeds, navigate to RSS Content Manager > Feeds.
The Feeds page will be displayed.
- Enter the feed URL in the Feed URL input field.
- Enter the feed name in the Feed Name input field.
- We have predefined categories, However, you can create a category of your own by clicking on Categories tab and adding them.
- You can multi-select the category of the feed from the Category drop-down list. A maximum of 5 Categories can be added per feed. (See example below)
- Click Add.
- Now, The RSS Feed is successfully added.
Import OPML File
An OPML file can also be imported into multiple RSS feeds into MavSocial.
Importing the OPML file into our RSS feeds page
- Click on Choose File in the Import OPML File section. The standard Open dialog will be displayed.
- Select the OPML file to upload.
- Click Upload.
Edit or Delete Feeds
You can Edit or Delete feeds in this section. (See example below)
- Click Edit in the row of the feed that you wish to edit.
- The selected record will be displayed in edit mode. (see example below)
- Make the necessary changes that you wish to update.
- Click on Update.
- The selected record will be updated.
- Click Delete in the row of the feed that you wish to delete.
The message pop-up to confirm the deletion of the feed will be displayed.
- Click OK.
- The selected feed will be removed.