This feature is available for Enterprise, Business, PRO, and Advanced users.
MavSocial’s Facebook Reviews feature allows you to view and respond to all the reviews on all the pages added to your Mavsocial account.
The ability to assign and reassign reviews to teams and users is only available on Business and Enterprise plans.
Viewing and Responding to Facebook Reviews
- Click on the Reviews tab.
- You will be able to see all the reviews on all connected Facebook accounts.
- The number of unseen reviews for each social profile will be displayed next to the profile name.
- Upon clicking a review in the feed, a preview of the post will appear in the window on the right side of the screen.
- Like and respond to the review and comments directly in the preview window.
- Attach files from your Digital Library or device, and respond to comments in just a click with your preformatted messages.
- Once you have finished responding to a review, click the small checkbox icon in the top-right corner of the review in the feed, and the review will be moved from the Incomplete folder to the Completed folder.
- You can also sort your reviews by clicking the sort icon on the top-right side of the feed.
You can also click on the calendar and select reviews by date and month
- After selecting a time period and clicking on Apply, reviews only from this period will show.
Assigning and Reassigning Reviews
- Click the assign icon in the top-right corner of the review in the feed.
- In the pop-up sidebar, you will see a list of team members and the option to Assign to Self. Assign to the desired user by clicking the checkbox to the right of the user’s name.
- View all assigned reviews by clicking the button beside Assigned in the Tasks section.
- By clicking the Resolved icon in the top-right corner of an assigned review in the feed, the review will be moved from the Assigned tab to the Resolved tab.
- View all resolved reviews by clicking the Resolved button in the Tasks section.