This feature is available for Enterprise, Business, Pro, and Advanced users.
Using this new functionality, you can quickly identify the Instagram posts that need to be published from the MavSocial mobile APP.
Instagram posts that can’t be published directly from MavSocial will be under the Manual Publish option in Campaigns of the MavSocial app.
Viewing Direct & Manual Publishing posts
- Open the MavSocial Mobile App, and click on the Campaigns tab.
- Select the Instagram network.
- Click on the Post Status filter.
- Here you can observe the Manual publish status and select Manual Publish status and click on Apply.
- Here the Instagram posts which can’t be published directly from API will be listed under this Manual Publish status.
- Clicking on Post Now will give an alert Content copy to the clipboard, then click ok to get the post published.
- Select Published status in the status filter and click on Apply.
- Here you can see all the Instagram published posts will be listed under this Publish status.