Available to Enterprise, Business, PRO, and Advanced users.
It is possible to view the expiry dates of tokens for each connected social profile (Facebook Groups, Facebook Ad Accounts, Instagram Business Accounts, and LinkedIn Accounts).
How to View Token Expiry Information
- Click your MavSocial account icon in the top-right corner of MavSocial.
- Click Social Profiles from the drop-down menu.
- Click the small Settings icon on the right side of your Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn account and select Refresh from the drop-down menu.
- Sign in to the selected account in the pop-up window.
- Your refreshed social profile will now display the next token expiry date.
Filter Social Profiles by Expired Tokens
This feature is available for Enterprise, Business, PRO, Advanced, and Free users.
Filtering by expired tokens in Social Profiles allows you to filter your list of connected social media accounts to view only those with expired login tokens, across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, YouTube and Google My Business accounts.
- Go to Social Profiles and click the Expired Profiles checkbox.
- Optionally, filter by network to view only accounts of certain social networks with expired login tokens.