- Navigate to Digital Library > Photos & Images
The following 6 sections are displayed:
- Photos & Images
- Social assets
Searching for Photo
- Select the type of the source from the Source drop-down list. The options are Uploaded, Bigstock, Getty, Giphy, Pixabay, ImageAfter, Pexels.
- Select the type of the gallery from the Galleries drop down list.
- Select the field based on which you wish to provide the related keyword to search from the next drop down list. You can select All,
- Enter a part of or complete keyword specific to the image that you wish to search in the Search text entry box.
- Click Search.
The search results will be displayed based on the search criteria
Changing Gallery views
There are 3 types of views namely, Tile, Grid and Table views.
By default, Tile View ( ) will be displayed.
- Click Grid View ( ) to change to grid view
- Click Table View ( ) to change to table view.
For deleting image you have to go to Table view in image library and then click the checkbox next to image that you want to delete.Once you have done, trash bin will display on the top menu.
Please be aware that once you have deleted you can't recover it again.
Click Manage Gallery.
The Manage Gallery dialog will be displayed.
The dialog to add new gallery will be displayed.
- Enter the name of the gallery in the text entry box.
- Enter the description of the gallery in the next text entry box.
- Click Submit.
- The new gallery will be added under Galleries drop down list.
- Click Edit ( ) button in the row of the gallery that you wish to edit.
- The selected gallery will be displayed in edit mode.
- Make the necessary changes that you wish to edit.
- Click Submit.
- The changes made to the selected gallery details will be updated.
- Got to Table View, Click Delete ( ) button in the row of the gallery that you wish to remove.
Adding Images & Editing Image details
- You can upload a new image file. To do so, click Uploader. For more information, refer to the section, Using Uploader.
- To view and edit the details of the image, click on that image.
Click Edit Image Details
The selected image details will be displayed in edit mode.
- Edit the name of the image.
- Edit the description of the image.
- Edit the Image notes
- Edit the Search Tags and Publishing Tags
- To add effects to your image, click Add Effects.
- The Photo Editor page will be displayed.
- Select the required effect from the options.
- Click Apply to apply that effect.
- Click Save.
- Click Update.