This feature is for Advanced, PRO, Business, and Enterprise Users.
MavSocial’s Facebook mentions feature allows you to mention other Facebook pages while creating a post.
How to mention another Facebook page
- Navigate to the Post Manager.
- Click on the Facebook Tab.
- In the post description, type an '@' symbol, and start typing a page name. A dropdown list will appear, suggesting pages to tag based on what you have entered.
- Simply click the page you would like to mention and that page will be tagged.
- Here you can click the mention in the post preview, and you will be able to follow the link to the Facebook page on Facebook.
Note :- To mention Facebook pages in a Facebook post, you will need to edit the post in the Facebook tab of the post manager.