Bulk Uploader functionality for Facebook, Twitter & Instagram is helpful in scheduling all your posts in bulk and saves you time.
Bulk Uploader is available for Advanced, PRO, Business and Enterprise users.
Schedule up to 100 messages at a time to your Facebook profiles, 250 messages to Twitter & 5000 messages to Instagram by uploading an Excel file(.xlsx, .xls) file with post details via the Bulk Uploader.
Note: For posts that includes an image URL, please upload no more than 30 posts in the spreadsheet.
- Getting Started
To upload messages in bulk to MavSocial, first enter your posts into a .xlsx file. A template is available which you can download from the Bulk Uploader page.
|Formatting Rules- There are six columns that you can use to set up your messages|
Date and time- this can be either mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm or dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm
Be sure to use the same date format for each of your Posts.
Times must be set at least 1 hour in advance from when you upload the spreadsheet.
Time should be in 24hr format. Example: 16:30
For Facebook there is a limit of 63,206 characters.
For Twitter, there is a limit of 140 characters.
For Instagram, there is a limit of 2200 characters.
A user can include multiple URL(s) by separating them with a comma
Image size must be less than 25MB for Facebook, 3MB for Twitter and 5MB for Instagram
|Column E||Image ID ( from the Digital Library)|
|Column F||Video ID ( from the Digital Library)|
Image & video file size cannot be more than 25MB & 1GB respectively for Facebook, 3MB & 512 MB respectively for Twitter and 5 MB & 50 MB respectively for Instagram.
A post can only have either one Image URL, one Image Id or one Video Id.
- Upload your messages
- Select either of Facebook or Twitter or Instagram from ‘Select Network’ dropdown.
- Select a campaign from ’Select Campaign’ drop down.
- Select profiles from ‘Select Account’ drop down.
- Select your Date & Time format
- Click Add File to upload the .xlsx file
- By checking Upload all images to Digital Library, the images that you have specified in Column D will be saved library after publishing
- By checking ‘Do not shorten link’, it will publish/schedule the full URL
- Click the 'Upload & Continue' button to go to the second step
Average upload time:
Facebook : 8 mins (100 rows with live URL'S, image ID's and video ID's)
Twitter : 18 mins (250 rows with live URL'S, image ID's and video ID's)
Instagram : 8 mins (100 rows with live URL'S, image ID's and video ID's)
- Fix any errors
If the Bulk Uploader detects any errors in your uploaded messages, you’ll spot them easily—there will be a red error message box explaining the issue. A message cannot be scheduled until the issue is fixed. This could be a formatting error, a duplicate message, or too many characters.
- Edit and customize your messages
In Bulk Uploader you can review and edit from second step (Process) and update the details before scheduling again.
- Fix errors: You can edit and update the errors by clicking on the post from second step of Bulk Uploader
- Customize the image and link: You can add link and upload images from uploader by editing the posts
- Change the scheduled time: Click the scheduled time at the bottom of the post to edit the time you want your message to be published.
Click 'Publish/Schedule Selected' button in right corner to schedule an individual or group of messages, or click 'Publish/Schedule All' button to upload all of your messages.
- For Facebook, there must be a 30 minutes gap in publishing between posts. (Facebook API restricts continuous publishing of posts for a shorter duration)
- If the scheduled time is not given in the template for Facebook then posts will be published with a 30 minutes interval.
- MavRepeater campaigns can't be used for Instagram.
Please read this article to see how MavSocial handles Instagram posts.