MavSocial Business & Enterprise users can assign messages to other team member or themselves, allowing comprehensive and efficient replies across an organization’s social networks.
When a post or comment is assigned, the assignee receives a notification in the top menu bar. Also, the name of the assignee and assignor is saved in the post or comment.
Messages can be assigned from all social networks
Message can only be assigned if the user and social network is part of a team.
To assign a message to a team or team member
- Select Network tab from the Inbox
- Click Assign icon on any post
- Select name of the team from teams drop down and select a member or yourself.
- Optional: Add a note to the assignee. Notes can be seen by all team members.
- Click Assign button
To Assign messages to yourself
Assigning a message to yourself can be done by clicking on “Assign to Self ” from Assign pop up.
To Reassign an assigned message
- Select ‘Assigned’ radio button in left bar and then click re-assign icon
- Select a Team.
- Choose a Team Member
- Optional: Click on the ‘Add Note’ input field to enter a message for the assignee.
- Click Assign
To resolve an assigned message
- Select ‘Resolved’ radio button in left bar
- Click on the resolve icon and the post is marked as resolved.
The color of the icon at the top of an assignment’s detail view indicates its status.
- Grey = Assign
- Orange = Re-Assign
- Black = Resolve
- Green = Resolved
Managing team assignments
- Only one message can be assigned to another team member at a time.
- Once a task is resolved, you can’t reopen or reassign it.
- Reassign and resolve icon are visible to the Super admin, assigned member, and assignor of the post.
- Team's name is displayed in Assign pop up based on network access while assigning.
- Team member can only share a task with other team members.