MavSocial Business & Enterprise user’s team members can submit comments/replies to other users with approval permissions. Comments/replies can be submitted for the following social networks.
Comments/replies can only be submitted if the user and social network are part of a team.
How to submit a comment/reply to a team member?
- Navigate to Social Inbox
- Select any post, and in the comment box, you can reply to the post.
- After commenting, click on the Submit button.
4. Select the name of the team from the teams drop-down and select a user. Here we are listing the users who have comments approval permission
5. Optional: Add a note to the assignee. Notes can be seen by all team members who have approval permission along with the submitted comment.
6. .Click the submit button
How to approve or decline a submitted reply?
- Log in as a team member/ super admin who has comment approval permissions and then select comment in the feed drop-down of Social Inbox.
- You can see a drop0down in the preview section.
- When All is selected, all the comments will appear.
- When “Submitted to me” is selected, replies submitted to that user for approval will be shown.
- After selecting the comment, you will see the Approve, Decline, and Cancel buttons.
- After click on the approve button the comment/reply will be approved and published automatically.
- After clicking on the decline button, the comment/reply will be declined.
At the time of declining, you can also add notes.
- You can cancel the approval process by clicking on the cancel button.
- You can check the logs by clicking on the log icon.
- When “Submitted to others” is selected, the replies which are submitted to other team members for approval will be shown.
- When declined is selected, then replies which are submitted by the user and declined will be shown.
To Resubmit a Submitted/Declined Reply.
- Click on the edit button for already submitted replies
- Select name of the team from teams drop-down and select a user which needs to approve the reply
- Optional: Click on the ‘Add Note’ input field to enter a message for the assignee.
- Click Submit
How to give Global Permissions to Team members?
- Navigate to Teams & Brands
- Select Global Permissions
- Select or Deselect the checkboxes in Inbox Comments Publishing and Comments Approvals and click on Apply Permissions for the teams you want to give permissions