The auto-complete functionality will automatically move messages to the Completed tab once a mention or comment has been responded to.
Available for Enterprise, Business, PRO, and Advanced subscriptions.
This feature is available in Inbox and Reviews.
Steps to Enable Auto-Complete
- Navigate to Settings → Advanced Settings
- You can see an option called ‘Auto-complete message after giving a reply.’
- You can turn On the toggle.
- Click on update
How Auto-complete works
- Navigate to Inbox
- Select a message to which you want to give a reply and type your response in the reply box.
- Click ‘Send’ to reply
- Once you reply to the feed, a notification message will be displayed.
- Then the message is moved to the Completed tab automatically.