This feature is available for Enterprise, Business, PRO, and Advanced users.
MavSocial’s predefined replies feature allows you to send predefined messages in comments for your posts.
Creating Predefined Messages
- Navigate to your account settings by clicking on your profile image in the top-right corner of MavSocial and selecting Settings from the drop-down menu.
- In the settings view, click the Saved Replies tab.
- Click +Create to create a new predefined message.
- Give your message an easily identifiable name in the Message Name field, and write the message’s contents in the Description field.
- Click Save to save your predefined message.
Using Predefined Messages in MavSocial
You can reply to messages and comments in MavSocial with just a click using a predefined message.
- To use a predefined message, click the envelope icon in the top-right corner of the comment/message field, type in the search bar to find your saved replies, and select the message.
- Your message will be pasted into the comment/message field and be ready to send.
After selecting the predefined message, click on send.
Sending Predefined Messages from the MavSocial Mobile App
- Click the Engagement tab.
- Select any feed and click on the message icon.
- Select any predefined message from the list of available messages.
- The selected predefined message will show in the comment box.