Instagram Direct Messages can be received or sent from Business profiles in Inbox. Messages are updated almost immediately.
Instagram Messages are available for Enterprise, Business, PRO, and Advanced users.
Replying to Instagram Direct Messages in MavSocial
- Navigate to the Social Inbox.
- Click on the Instagram tab.
- Select Direct Messages.
- You will see all the direct messages from your business page.
- Click on the feed, and you will see a preview of the direct messages; you can reply from here.
- Enter your message and then click the Send button.
- The message will be sent
- You can upload assets from the local system.
- You can also upload assets from the digital library.
- You can give a reply by selecting a predefined message
- We also support emoticons to keep the conversation going.
12. You can create Notes, Assign and mark them as complete for Direct Messages
- Instagram DM’s are available only in the web application
- As of now, due to Instagram API restriction, direct messages are only available for the users who have followers of less than 100K
- Un-sending a message is not available
- Audio messages are not supported
- Public profiles shared images, videos, reels, and IGTV are not supported
- Only Instagram business accounts as supported.
Make sure Instagram message access is turned on.
- In your Instagram mobile app, open Settings.
- Select Privacy, and then select Messages.
- Under Connected Tools, make sure Allow Access to Messages is on.