This functionality is available for Business, Enterprise, PRO, and Advance users.
MavSocial’s Delete/Hide comments feature allows you to delete and hide comments from posts.
How to delete/hide a Facebook comment
When you hide a comment from a post of your Page, the comment will only be visible to the person who wrote it and their friends. When you delete a comment from a post on your Page, the comment will be permanently removed from the post.
To Hide a comment from the engagement tab:
- Go to Engagement and select the Facebook tab.
- And find the Hide button beside the reply button.
- Click on hide comment.
- Your comment will be hidden.
How to delete an Instagram comment
To Delete a comment from the engagement tab:
- Go to Engagement and select the Instagram tab.
- Find Delete, beside the reply button.
- Click on delete comment.
- Your comment will be deleted.
How to delete a Twitter Reply and Tweet
You can delete comments you made on other members’ posts or comments made on any content you shared.
Once you delete a comment, all the likes and replies on that comment will also be removed.
To delete a comment from the engagement tab:
- Go to Engagement and select the Twitter tab.
- Find Delete beside the reply button.
- Click and select Delete Comment.
- Click on proceed button; your comment will be deleted.
Deleting a Tweet.
- Navigate to Inbox, select the Twitter network
- In the feed section, you can see the delete icon
- Click and select the delete icon in the feed section.
- Click on proceed; the post will be deleted.