LinkedIn Targeting is available for MavSocial Business, Enterprise, PRO, and Advanced users.
Share Distribution Targets represent the categories into which the audience is segmented. For example, the audience may be segmented by industry or geographic region. Both of these segments are Share Distribution Targets.
For each target, Share Owners may specify values to each category, to represent the distribution of the share to members matching that target within the category.
LinkedIn Targeting features are only available for company pages with at least 300 followers.
How to add LinkedIn Targeting to your posts
- Navigate to the Post Manager, click the LinkedIn tab, and begin composing your LinkedIn post.
- When finished with adding the post’s content, click Advanced Options.
- In the popped-up sidebar on the right, you can see targeting options.
- In these dropdowns, describe the audience you’re targeting by selecting segment categories.
- Once you’ve finished describing your preferred audience, press Update in the bottom-right corner and the LinkedIn Targeting parameters will be applied to your LinkedIn post.