MavSocial’s Instagram video thumbnails feature allows you to select your required thumbnail from a set of thumbnails.
Available for Enterprise, Business, PRO and Advanced subscriptions
Note: Selecting Instagram video thumbnails via MavSocial is only available for Instagram Business accounts.
How to change an Instagram thumbnail image
- Navigate to the Post Manager.
- Select a video you would like to post to Instagram from the Digital Library or upload from a local drive.
- At the bottom of your screen, you should see a bar under your video containing different stills from your video.
- Select the desired thumbnail from the selection of stills, and you will see the updated thumbnail in the post preview.
- When your video is published to Instagram, the selected thumbnail will be used for your video.